All the people how related with business is known about the accounting software and how much importance related to software of accounting. In today’s era people are started their own small-business who creating start-up to overcome their accounting related problem we providing a feature of GST accounting software for business.A businessman spends huge amount and they face many problem and face-offs in finance.the accounting software who is under the GST they must need to follow GST rules ,regulation and maintain the account is their important necessity.
IN BUSINESS WHY ACCOUNTING IS IMPORTANT
Accounting is a necessity of business world it always displays your financial activities and it show and maintain your business health. it’s also important to track a record of business financial activity for growth of government and the economy.
Know the accounting related task are handle easily on our hand by using software which are provide on the computer or on your hand-set to maintain easily your accounting related task like transaction auditing invoices taxation and all operations related to the accounting.
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE MUST CONTAIN THESE FEATURE:
- Quickly access: in an accounting software the must access quickly accounting process like billing and many accounting features is physically access to save the time and easily accessible
- Account under GST: Your accounting software follows the all type of taxation like file return record of all transaction’s and the Tax rate tax computation and the Tax rate are significant feature of accounting software. To maintain all these activity that software must be a take you away from all the bother.
- Secure: the accounting related information are need to be a very secure to no one can use to access with our permission that’s why the accounting software to make stronger its on cloud the cloud centered accounting is protected and safe sound for our accounting.
User need the software that manage the all accounting activity and your billing auditing invoices your payroll & manage your all records that can help user to pay tax with tax rate without any problem.
And the software follows all the rules and regulation that comes under the government and business field.
People need that Online accounting software in which all the suitable feature are available those are make the user comfortable and easy to use and most essential part is must be a highly secure and justify the all condition of user prospect.
Goods and Services Tax (GST) has brought numerous entrepreneurs, who were not paying taxes before, within the tax net to increment the tax revenue of government. Furthermore, the transactions occurring in the economy is being confined in official statistics, producing higher GDP. It has incremented tax collections and decremented the budget scarcity and the government are now able to invest more on the economic growth.
Effect of GST on Businesses
- Simple taxation:
Business corporations invest huge resources to handle numerous taxes at numerous points. Complying with various regulations in various states makes the procedure a bit intricate. Now, GST will make this procedure easier by consolidating different taxes.
- Sales and Services Business:
Companies (such as restaurants) that fall under sales and services duty have to compute the VAT and also the service tax on the items distinctly, which in turn makes the calculation procedure complicated. However, GST will treat sales and services as one, making the process comparatively simpler. Now, the tax will be calculated on the aggregate sum.
- Registration process:
Startups require having a Vat registration via sales tax section. Businesses functioning in different states have to deal with many issues concerning the various processes as well as fees in every state. A consistency in this procedure will be brought by GST as a centralized registration process will come in order making the process of starting a business corporation and extending it in various states simpler.
- Logistics cost of businesses:
Transport vehicles get held up from moving across different states because of minimal border tax as well as check post problems. Interstate movement of transport vehicles have become cheaper and quicker from the tax elimination. This will lower the costs linked with maintenance of high stocks, since there will be organized shift of goods. Also, GST can bring down logistics costs associated with corporations generating non-bulk goods, such as coal, cement, steel and fertilizers, by 20 percent rate.
- Higher tax exemption:
Business with a turnover higher than Rs 5 lakh has to acquire VAT registration and pay VAT as well. GST will raise this limit, to roughly Rs 10 lakh. And, business with turnover from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 50 lakh will be further taxed at lesser rates. This is a benefit for small businesses or startups.
Negative Effect of GST on Businesses
- The suggested Service Tax in the country is roughly 18-20%. All the business services will be expensive and this is a major disadvantage of GST Bill.
- There are few retail items with the prior tax rate of just 4%, though with GST it will be expensive such as garments and clothes.
- The regulation of business is presently of central and state government so it is a bit intricate for businessmen.
- All the credits are online now, so it is impending for startup owners who are free from paying taxes. GST has three kinds of taxes and every tax has to be maintained and this is not quite easy for startup owners.